A Brief History
Don Bosco School, Guntupalli, was started in 1985, on the five acre plot on Vijayawada-Hyderabad direction.
High School and Boarding for Boys
The school started in sheds and the permanent structure for the school was built in 1987. In the same year, another four acres of land adjacent to campus was offered to the Salesians.
“We the Salesians of Don Bosco Guntupalli envisage an educative community that imparts integral education based on values to the urban and rural youth, particularly poor in and around Vijayawada.”
- To provide value based integral secondary education to the youth of the locality.
- To utilize the existing infrastructure available for the cultural, recreation, educational and social growth of the youth of neighbourhood.
- To provide hostel facility for students especially to the poor.
The school provide a sacred ambiance to the boys and girls of the locality and aims at their integral formation by giving stress on academic excellence and cultural values.
- To manage and administer the English Medium High School (Co-education)
- Salesian Past-Pupils’ and Co-operators’ units
- Farm work and animal husbandry
Vijayawada – – 521 241
email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org