Don Bosco Human Resource Development Centre is a turnkey initiative to bridge the skill gap for the rural unskilled youth to access jobs in the booking construction industry in and around the city of Hyderabad. The Centre is intended as a research and training cum production Centre for providing guidance and job opportunities through composite and multiple livelihoods management in rural and urban areas.
BSK believes that skills development is an essential element in improving the employability and potential productivity of the poor and can be an important tool for reducing poverty and exclusion and enhancing competitiveness and employability. Learning vocational skills helps to ensure rural development. The Centre, through skills education, is enabling hundreds of poor and vulnerable youth, from the rural communities, to escape the vicious circle of low productivity and poor quality jobs with low wages to better wages and a decent standard of living.
Wyra – 507 165
- Support and Protection of Child Rights in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana/India through Institutionalized Structures in Schools – Project supported by Don Bosco Mondo – Bonn
- Institutional Care for Abused Girls and Young Women,as well as for Street Children, Project supported by Don Bosco Mondo – Bonn
- Construction of Bridge School for Dalits in PARA supported by DonBosco Jugend Dritte Welt, Germany
- Construction of Ekalavya Home for the Children supported by DonBosco Jugend Dritte Welt, Germany
- Supporting the education of the School children in PARA, by DonBosco Jugend Dritte Welt, Germany
- Micro Initiatives supported by DonBosco Jugend Dritte Welt, Germany